This workshop focuses on how to take control of the selling process to sell more and earn more. This session is for owners, senior leaders and professional salespeople who are:
- Concerned that their marketing and prospecting activities are not getting them in front of enough qualified prospects.
- Experiencing longer and longer sales cycles.
- Frustrated by their spending a lot of time providing unpaid consulting with quotes, presentations and ideas, and then not getting the business.
- Fighting to keep margins from eroding due to increased price competition and/or hardball negotiations.
“Taking Charge in the Buyer-Seller Dance!”
-When a sales person meets with a prospect, one of them takes the lead in the ensuing “dance”. When selling, do your sales people lead … or do they follow? Unfortunately, many sales people let buyers lead and take control.
Some of the points at the seminar will be
- How prospects use subtle tactics to take control of the selling process away from the sales person.
- Why “traditional” selling processes no longer work effectively.
- How a “non-traditional” selling approach can get sales people out of their “comfort zone” by:
- Bonding and connecting with a prospect.
- Establishing mutual expectations early in the selling process.
- Avoiding “unpaid consulting” and not selling too soon.
- Uncovering a prospect’s “pain” through a new way of questioning.
- Reinforcing the “Success Triangle” as the key to successful selling.